Wow! It’s my first Christmas! I am so excited for Santa to come! I have been a very good boy all year, so I know he will come see me, my Mommy, my Daddy and my kitties here in Seattle.
It’s been really cold here, we’ve already had snow, and we might get snow on Christmas too! That would be really neat! I know the grownups don’t like snow, but as long as I am all snuggled up, I like it just fine.
My Mommy and Daddy welcomed me into the world on January 10, 2008, at 6:08am. I weighed 7 pounds and was almost 22 inches long! I am still a little guy, but Mommy says I grow every day.
I have so many things to tell you all, but I am little and can’t type too well. I am just going to list my favorite things:
· My Mommy and Daddy
· Visits with my Nanni, Poppi. Jan-Baba, Grammy, Jahjee, and the rest of my family
· Going to the Zoo and Aquarium with my friends
· Play and Music class at Gymboree
· My kitties Prudy-Pie and Jhana
· My blocks and wooden puzzles
· Going on fun trips on the train and plane to places like Oregon, Maryland and Ohio.
I love to clap when I am excited and listen to music. I am a very fast crawler and I bet I will be walking soon too.
I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas.
Lots of Kisses,