Mommy is going to post blogs and pictures of what I’ve been up to (she made special spots for them) but here is what I have been doing for the past four months!
- I took my first train ride to Portland to hang out with my friend Lady P.
- I saw my friends Jillian & Mark AND Lisa & Eric get married.
- I went on my first big trip – I flew all the way across the country to Maryland to see my family and then drove to Ohio
- I went trick or treating for the first time!
There’s a lot more, but I am only 10 months and can’t remember it all.
Things I can do now:
- Sit up all by myself
- Army crawl – I am crazy fast.
- Stand up next to my “office” if my mommy puts me there.
- Eat lots of good food like Mango Curry, Yogurt, Zucchini, Ice Cream and more!
- I’m talking a lot too, both consonants and sign language.
My mommy says she will get a lot better about updating my blog!